Shurtugal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Inheritance RP

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules & Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rules & Information Empty
PostSubject: Rules & Information   Rules & Information I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:08 pm

Rules and Information

• Your registered username is your character’s name. It can be first name, or first and last. No numbers.
  • The maximum size for Avatars is 150x150, while the maximum for Signatures is 450x300
  • You must be accepted by a staff member in order to start role-playing in Alagaesia
  • Further guidelines about character creation are located in the Character Application Rules thread.

Behavior
  • As with anything in life there are bound to be disagreements, however, we will not tolerate arguments disrupting the relaxing nature of Shur’tugal.
  • At no time will slanderous, prejudicial, or hateful things be tolerated.
  • No spamming will be tolerated.
  • Use the Games or Chit Chat forums for OOC conversation; keep it out of the roleplay areas.
  • Any threads containing adult themes must be MARKED AS SUCH. (Ex. [Mature] [Rated R] etc.] if not properly labeled they will be deleted without consent.

Role-play
  • I do not expect everyone to be an author, but I created this site with the notion of helping people who enjoy writing, whether they are seasoned RPers or just starting out.
  • What I ask is that you use proper punctuation, spelling, and sentence structure. Use grammar to the best of your abilities, and if you need help, or are stuck on something then contact the Writing Center.
  • Use third person tense at all times. (Ex. [He shot the arrow at the urgal.] or [Tommy stepped on my toes.]
  • Post length is not terribly important, but I ask that you at least try to get a paragraph. Also try to include things other than dialogue, such as your character’s feelings, surroundings, thoughts, intentions, etc.
  • No ‘Godmoding’ or controlling other character’s actions within your own posts.
  • Never double post. Don’t do it.

Most of all, life is hard enough; let’s not make it any harder for each other. This is a place for relaxing and pursuing our passions of writing and the Inheritance Cycle. The password for the character application is Draumr Kopa.

Have fun!

-Staff
Back to top Go down
https://shurtugal.rpg-board.net

Rules & Information
Page 1 of 1