Shurtugal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Inheritance RP

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Altra "Sky" Solace the New Rider

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Altrasky

Altra "Sky" Solace the New Rider Empty
PostSubject: Altra "Sky" Solace the New Rider   Altra "Sky" Solace the New Rider I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:58 pm

Full Name: Altra Solace

Other name: "Sky"

Race: Human

Side: Neutral

Birthplace: Teirm

Birthday: October 7

Eyes: One eye is blue the other is pure white.

Hair: His hair is jet black but cut short.

Weight: !20 pounds.

Height: 6"4

Magic User: Yes

Preferred Weapon(s): Ramr, a dark blue sword with a blue sheath.

Personality: He is a very cold person when he is angered. Cold and merciless. But when he is in his normal mood he is just a quiet nice person.

Appearance: He wears a dark grey coat of armor over a plain white shirt and dark deerskin pants. He alson dons a dark cloak when it is cold.

Likes/Dislikes: Fighting, his dragon Vanilor and flying/ Losing and being provoked.

Strengths: Swordfighting.

Weakness: Using a bow.

History: Altra was born in Teirm and raised under a careful eye. When he turned 17 he left his home and found a strange blue.. rock? Well he wasnt sure what it was. Well at least he didnt know
for the first few days. When it hatched he was so surprised he almost screamed. And the painful scar it left on his hand didnt help much either. When he was hunted down by an imperial swordsman and a representitive from the varden they both ended up attempting to kill each other.

He then realised what a serious buisness this all was and he began to wonder what to do, with some help with Vanilor of course. They both decided to just leave and to attmp to learn as much as they can. Then they found an ancient book explaining magic and elves. Thn they hunted down the elves and asked them about all that the could. When they were leaving the elves gave the two two gifts, the first was a sword for Altra, Ramir, and a new saddle for Vanilor.

When he had left the elves he saw now that there were two different ways to follow the path that had been readily laid out for him. He could go to the king, and pledg himself to the empire and its power. Or he could rally himself to the Varden and it's justice. In the end he and Vanilor had ended up chosing the only way to keep themselves away from the problem, to join no side at all, but to live neutral.

That dicision, however made him a traget for both the Varden and The Empire, to rally him. Or to kill him. He knew that the king was wicked and the Varden rebellious. So he dicided to avoid both, either kill or run. he swore that neither would take him captive unwillingly, and Vanilor readily agreed to his ideas. Though in the future his path may change but for now he would learn and wait for one to persuade him into joining.
Password: Draumr Kopa

Last edited by Altrasky on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Altra "Sky" Solace the New Rider   Altra "Sky" Solace the New Rider I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:03 pm

Being a rider is a pretty challenging thing to RP.. can you add a couple more paragraphs to history. Remember, you're basically playing two characters.
Back to top Go down
https://shurtugal.rpg-board.net
Altrasky

PostSubject: Re: Altra "Sky" Solace the New Rider   Altra "Sky" Solace the New Rider I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:30 pm

Sure thing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Altra "Sky" Solace the New Rider   Altra "Sky" Solace the New Rider I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:32 pm

Sorry it took so long, school has got me booked all the time. (No pun intended)

Very Happy Welcome

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
https://shurtugal.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Altra "Sky" Solace the New Rider   Altra "Sky" Solace the New Rider I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Altra "Sky" Solace the New Rider
Page 1 of 1