Shurtugal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Inheritance RP

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kvetha(Greetings in the Ancient language!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adurna

Adurna

Kvetha(Greetings in the Ancient language!) Empty
PostSubject: Kvetha(Greetings in the Ancient language!)   Kvetha(Greetings in the Ancient language!) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:22 pm

Kvetha-Grettings!
I'm new and love the Inheritence saga, I'm gonna start learning elvish thanks to my copy of Eragon's Guide to Alagesia and I cannot wait for the last book!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kvetha(Greetings in the Ancient language!)   Kvetha(Greetings in the Ancient language!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:39 pm

HI!

Don't we all love it! That's why we're nerds on here. But really, I like that you're so excited, it makes for good users.

Back to top Go down
https://shurtugal.rpg-board.net
Erathel

Erathel

PostSubject: reply   Kvetha(Greetings in the Ancient language!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:12 pm

Is the Eragon's guide to Alagaesia worth getting? I cant really think what all would be in it, aside from little tidbits that are already in the books. If it had a bunch of stuff like back history of the First Eragon and his white dragon or a bunch of info on the time of the dragon riders with Vrail i would deff get it. I too cant wait for the last book, ive pre-ordered it through a local book store and am waiting rather impatiently >.>
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kvetha(Greetings in the Ancient language!)   Kvetha(Greetings in the Ancient language!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:13 pm

I haven't preordered mine yet! I'm trying to get a kindle within the next month though. Either way I'll still try and get a hard copy to put on the shelves. It's so bittersweet that it's ending.
Back to top Go down
https://shurtugal.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kvetha(Greetings in the Ancient language!)   Kvetha(Greetings in the Ancient language!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kvetha(Greetings in the Ancient language!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shurtugal :: Out Of Character :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: