Shurtugal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Inheritance RP

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spy for the Queen(OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adurna

Adurna

Spy for the Queen(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Spy for the Queen(OPEN)   Spy for the Queen(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:59 pm

Adurna sits, watching the town of Kuasta. Queen Islanzadi sent her to spy on the town, to see how easily it could be captured easily. With the war going on full scale, the elves need some insight to how much their opponent will fight. This is tirering work, there is nothing to be gained from me watching two-legs run around doing strange things all day. Perhaps Islanzadi will like what nonsense I have gathered. I should get back to her. She thinks to herself. She turns around and stops, startled. The trees are moving, something is emerging from the Spine. Who's there! she projects into the mind of every creature around her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spy for the Queen(OPEN)   Spy for the Queen(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:27 pm

Ardocc speeds through the woods near Kuasta attempting to catch an injured doe he'd been hunting for the past four hours. His arrow had mistakenly grazed only the side of deers left haunch as it spooked from some unseen scent. Blasting his own bad luck he began crashing through the brush following a trail of blood. His bare feet padded over stones and branches as he kept his eyes fixed on the bobbing white tail of his prize. Without looking he nocked another missile and sent it fly with only a second of aim. It was enough to send it staggering and finally tumbling into a clearing not a hundred yards away. Slowing down to steadily navigate around some brambles Ardocc realized there was a definite terror in the deer's mannerisms.

That was not the usual hunter-freightened deer back there, something else is at work here. He thought as he strongly guarded his mind against any strange magic. He then surveyed his surroundings to also notice a strange lack of wildlife and an eerie silence. He shrugged it off as he made it way to his kill at the edge of the dense forest he was enclosed in.
Back to top Go down
https://shurtugal.rpg-board.net
Adurna

Adurna

PostSubject: Re: Spy for the Queen(OPEN)   Spy for the Queen(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:47 pm

Adurna watched as the deer fell in from of her. She saw the arrow sticking out of it and knew some two-legged creature was in the forest. I think I'll take advantage of this newly fallen creature. Though it doesn't make a good meal, it will suffice as a snack Her triangular snout was just about to break the neck of the suffering deer when a figure walked out of the forest, staring wide eyed at the glittering Dragon before it. Hello tiny one, did you kill this creature? she thought at him, for she could tell this was a male by the way he held himself, and his odor. if you did, you won't mind my eating it? She felt a thrill In scaring the two-leg. She did not care if it was human or elf. If it was an Elf, it would offer it up gladly, if it was a human, it would probably just stand in terror. Her intellegient turquoise eyes stared into his, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spy for the Queen(OPEN)   Spy for the Queen(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:10 pm

Emerging from the woodlands Ardocc's eyes deceived him. The sun was much brighter than he thought it would be for this time of day, then realizing it was shining off of something he lowered his hand from over his eyes to see the light's rays shimmering from the hundreds of scales on a great massive dragon. He instinctively froze and looked for possible escape routes, in case the great beast was an enemy. He also began lowing his bow before hearing her words rush over his mind like cool water. He attempted to reply back with his own. "I....you....no....hunt....come..." But soon realized he had not practiced the art of speaking with another in his head as much as guarding his own mind.

He smiled sheepishly at his failed attempt with this legendary beast and said aloud, "I am Ardocc of Aroughs, I mean no harm to you or your rider." He bowed and looked around for any sign of elf or human, assuming where there is dragon, there is rider.
Back to top Go down
Adurna

Adurna

PostSubject: Re: Spy for the Queen(OPEN)   Spy for the Queen(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:18 pm

Adurna gave a sort of chuckle when she saw the two-leg looking around for a rider. I have no Rider, in history, most Dragons were Riderless. You should not waste time looking for something that does not exist, She thought at the boy. She remembered her days in the Spine years ago, hoping to stumble across any remaining Dragons. She thought about her hope to meet more Dragons, maybe there were more out there, that she didn't know about. She held onto that slight hope like a burning coal, warming her, yet something to be cautious of. She knew that chance was slim, but she held on regardless. But I'm glad you mean no harm. I'd rather not eat you, i doubt you would taste good. Do you have any fireweed with you? She cocked her head to one side, like a curious dog. She hadn't found any of the stomach calming plant, and was needing to consume some before long. A puff of smoke came out of her nostrils, showing her fire was ready; but it was just show, she could care less about burning anything right now. It would probably just make her uncomfortable because of the absence of fireweed lately. She lowered her humongous body, laying down with a thump. Scaring off the birds that were perched in the trees. She laid her large head on her claws, looking hopefully at the two-leg.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spy for the Queen(OPEN)   Spy for the Queen(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:01 pm

He blushed as she chuckled at his ignorance. To be honest, he did not know much about dragons, about as much as any varden member. He was happy for her change of topic, even if the thought of her fiery breath seemed horrifying. Though soon he realized again that he was quite unversed in the ways of dragons. "I'm sorry but I don't quite know what that is?" He said picking up his bow and sheath of long black arrows. He fitted them both across his back and looked at the beyond vantage point from where the dragon was perched. He slowly asked, "Do you mind if I ask what you're doing? This seems a dangerous place in the open for such an important ally." He pushed the toe of his boot in the dirt while he asked, not wanting to look at her and feel disrespectful.
Back to top Go down
Adurna

Adurna

PostSubject: Re: Spy for the Queen(OPEN)   Spy for the Queen(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:32 pm

Islanzadi sent me here on important business and what are you doing here in the middle of nowhere. If you are going to the town below, I can assure you that it's really just full of crazy humans. Adurna projected pictures of crazy things the people did in the town, like knocking on the door frame before going into a room. I was hoping for fireweed, maybe I should leave and find some, Adurna thought to herself. A small bird, unfrightened by her, landed on her snout. She puffed smoke and it flew away, chattering. She watched it fly away, wishing she could do the same. Of course, she always could, but she wanted to please Islanzadi. She felt good doing something besides just standing around to make two legs happy. Every single elf seemed to worship her, so actually doing something, like this, that made them happy felt good. She didn't want to let them down.
Back to top Go down
Ardocc

PostSubject: Re: Spy for the Queen(OPEN)   Spy for the Queen(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:52 pm

((Finally using the proper profile Very Happy ))

Recognizing the name Ardocc knew at once that this dragon was employed by the Elves, and more importantly the elves were aligned with the varden, meaning she and he were on the same side. "That's good to hear, I am also currently employed by the varden." He said with no fear, there was no one within leagues that he could sense to hear him. Normally one would not give out their orders, but when dealing with elves who were all but untouchable by the majority of humans he knew the dragon was safe in telling him, and he likewise was not afraid of telling the magnificent dragon his current duty, as he knew dragons were mysterious but loyal.

"I am a deliverer for the varden. I carry certain things of importance from Nasuada herself to various people of her interest. Currently I am going into Kuasta to give a scroll to a certain Earl of Dornsbury, but at the moment I was hunting for the next few days meals." He said as he sat down on a rock protruding from the surface of the ground. It was but a small, foot-high surface to sit, but like himself there was a massive boulder beneath their feet, just out of view but ever present. He set to bring out a small stone a whet his dark black and silver dagger with an A wrought on the hilt. He was meticulous with it as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Adurna

Adurna

PostSubject: Re: Spy for the Queen(OPEN)   Spy for the Queen(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:25 am

And what are you carrying to Nasuada? Adurna asked him, of course, she didn't really care, she was curious. She also knew that he feared her, so he'd tell her more than likely. She looked at him with her intelligent eyes. Even with her head on the ground, her eyes were still far above his, and much larger. And who is the man you are going to see, and why? She couldn't remember the man's name, and didn't find a need to. Truthfully, her conversation was irrelevant to anything she was supposed to do, but she had been to bored to ignore the chance of entertainment of any sort. She lifted a clawed hand, revealing the deer, which she had not yet consumed. You can have this back, don't worry, I won't put it back down until you are safe on your rock again. She puffed out a bit of smoke for show, and did what could be considered a grin, but it was really downright scary. All her sharp teeth were visable, along with her barbed tounge that could skin a sheep in a single lick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spy for the Queen(OPEN)   Spy for the Queen(OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spy for the Queen(OPEN)
Page 1 of 1