Shurtugal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Inheritance RP

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is this active?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Abel

Is this active? Empty
PostSubject: Is this active?   Is this active? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:55 am

I read it was, but no one has been on sense last Thursday. I'd like to know before I invest time into awaiting my addition.
Back to top Go down
Adurna

Adurna

Is this active? Empty
PostSubject: hopefully soon   Is this active? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:00 am

This site looks like it's just starting out, it'll probably pick up when more people join. 
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Is this active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this active?   Is this active? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:17 pm

The activity has been excruciatingly slow, but these types of sites can thrive with just member activity. You both are accepted and can even RP with each other!

I'm anticipating a surge of new members with the release of the last book, but you can all advertise too!
Back to top Go down
https://shurtugal.rpg-board.net
Erathel

Erathel

Is this active? Empty
PostSubject: reply   Is this active? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:09 pm

It looks sorta new to me, but that just means that we'll have to make it active! i challenge you to role play with me mwahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is this active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this active?   Is this active? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this active?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shurtugal :: Out Of Character :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: