Shurtugal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Inheritance RP

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings all!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tehlawlmiester

Greetings all! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings all!   Greetings all! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:23 am

Greetings, all. I stumbled on this looking over google for forum roleplaying. A few questions, Is this still active? I am afraid its not because all the last post dates are in 2011. But if this is still breathing then, is this set before in the middle or after Inheritance? As soon as I can get an answer back, the sooner I can join!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Greetings all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings all!   Greetings all! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:38 am

Honestly Shurtugal's been having a hard time getting up off it's feet. I would love for it to be active, so if you're a member of any other sites you could post the link so I could advertise.

Basically I didn't want to hold anyone down to one plot, so if you post your own unique plot in the plot board, then people can ask to join, or make suggestions and you all can have a grand ol time playing at whatever timeline you'd like!

Back to top Go down
https://shurtugal.rpg-board.net

Greetings all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shurtugal :: Out Of Character :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: