Shurtugal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Inheritance RP

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Behind the Keys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Behind the Keys Empty
PostSubject: Behind the Keys   Behind the Keys I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:43 pm

ME

Basic Details
  • Male
  • Name's Jeff, but you can use the character name
  • 20 years old
  • Live in the USA

Minor Facts
  • I'm in college right now, pursuing a degree in English Education, probably wont stop at being a teacher though, most likely continue onto administration or a position in a university
  • I no longer live at home and I'm responsible for every bill I pay, so I'm usually either in class or at work.. or sleeping
  • I enjoy reading and writing more than just about anything

Short Bio
I grew up as the middle child of three on a horse farm in Pennsylvania. Was sent to private Catholic schooling after 5th grade; couldn't possibly have been worse. Went into a rather depressive place because I didn't relate to anyone at school and started reading and writing alot. Found these RP boards and flourished. Started going to college rather lost and not knowing what I wanted to do. Eventually my girlfriend (who is the most amazing person I've ever met) suggested I do what I do best, which is reading and writing and helping others. From then on I've been getting my life on track after a rocky first year on my own.

I made this site because I always loved RPing Eragon, but upon searching for one in the past couple months I couldn't find one. So please, let's make Shur'tugal active for the release of the fourth Inhertiance book!
Back to top Go down
https://shurtugal.rpg-board.net

Behind the Keys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shurtugal :: Out Of Character :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: