Shurtugal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Inheritance RP

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ryari Ilumëo The New Dragon Rider

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryari Ilumëo

Ryari Ilumëo

Ryari Ilumëo The New Dragon Rider Empty
PostSubject: Ryari Ilumëo The New Dragon Rider   Ryari Ilumëo The New Dragon Rider I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:04 pm

Full Name: Ryari Ilumëo

Other name: Ry, Ari, Yari

Race: Human Rider

Side: Varden

Birthplace: Carvahall

Birthday: October 31

Eyes: blue but will change color

Hair: medium brown hair somewhat messy never combs it

Weight: 190

Height: 5’8

Magic User: Yes Ryari can use magic, he learned a spell by accident. While in a tavern in Carvahall he accidently made a man tell everything by saying Thorta du ilumëo(Speak the Truth). When the man told his secret plans about sealing money from the tavern the owner threw him out and that's when he first discovered about being able to use magic.

Preferred Weapon(s):
Argetlam-Sliver Daggers Forged by his father
Evarínya- Sword with strong red steel rumored to come from a star. With a sliver hilt that has a dragon's head of a dragon made from the stars on the pommel and a red stone in the dragon's mouth.

Personality: He is kind to those who needs it the most. He's the person who you would want to be with if your lost in the woods he always help people when he can. Yet he sometimes is stubborn, when he thinks he knows the right way you can't just say your right you have to prove it to him.

Appearance: wears a white shirt with a black leather vest, black leather pants and black boots. lean but a little muscular

Likes/Dislikes: fighting, his dragon Aiengath, and victory/ loss of loved ones, villages destroyed

Strengths: magic, swordplay, hand to hand combat

Weakness: his past memories, his fears of not being the best Dragon Rider he can be

History: Ryari was born into a line of blacksmiths in Carvahall, but he always had dreams of being a warrior and travel to many fascinating places in Alagaësia. While hiking in the woods, his father Aethephos was creating something for his son's 21 birthday knowing that soon he will leave Carvahall and try to help with the resistance against King Galbatorix. Ryari went into the Spine and found a Red stone glowing. Right when he touched it it cracked and out popped a baby red dragon.

As the month passed the little dragon grew as well as their bond. When it was the last day of the fall month of Autum his father came and gave him his own weapons telling him only use weapons in battle not for personal gain. That night Ra'Zac came to Carvahall looking for the red egg that Ryari found. In the mist of the battle one of the Ra'zac one of them was ready to attack and kill him but Aethephos pushed his son out of the way and was stabbed in the back. He ordered Ryari to run and not come back. At first he didn't want to abandon him but knowing he can't win he ran into the darkness. Where he met his fully grown dragon Aiengath. Heading for the mountians trying to find safety.

Password: Draumr Kopa
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ryari Ilumëo The New Dragon Rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryari Ilumëo The New Dragon Rider   Ryari Ilumëo The New Dragon Rider I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:01 pm

Sounds familiar Wink, but really I created this forum for any storyline. Though being a Rider is big responsibility and requires more from our users.

Maybe add a little to his back story, especially anything concerning his dragon, remember it's almost like controlling two characters.

I don't have any problem with the bulk of it, I just would urge you to remember that the ancient language is very unknown and guarded. How did he learn those words in the first place?

Also, I can see your writing needs improvement, but that comes with writing more and more. It's my job to help you improve and not deny you the experience. Go ahead and start posting, maybe I can reply as a group of Empire soldiers for you.

APPROVED!

Back to top Go down
https://shurtugal.rpg-board.net

Ryari Ilumëo The New Dragon Rider
Page 1 of 1